Over the 22 years of being a Naturopath, I have always had a weight loss program in my clinic. But none have been as effective as the latest version of the HcG diet. The HcG diet that I recommend is different from the original Dr Simeons HcG diet. (More on that later)
What is the HcG Diet all about?
- On average people lose 300 grams per day, that is over 2kg per week.
- You lose weight from all over your body – your body literally sculpts each week
- It is safe for your health – otherwise I wouldn’t recommend this diet – HEALTH COMES FIRST
- In fact, my clients have been able to reduce medications such as high blood pressure, cholesterol lowering, diabetic and thyroid medications ( all under the supervision of their own GP)
- You learn which foods to eat to maintain your new lean, healthy body – and that is like your own databank of knowledge for life
- It’s not about “all fats are bad”, or “all carbs are bad” – the HcG Diet is a proven system. You follow it and you will lose weight
It is simple, but it is NOT a “silver bullet”.
- The right mind-set – I help you with that
- Adjust your eating habits – if you want some things to change in your life, you need to change some things in your life
- I provide you with all the information and recipes to set you on your way, and provide as much support as you need. Make this the last diet you’ll ever need to do. When you follow each of the 3 step-by-step phases you can maintain your healthy goal weight for the long term.
The Long-term Benefits – No More Yo-Yo Dieting
What sets the HcG diet apart from every other diet I have ever seen (and we’ve all seen a few of them):
- It works with the glandular part in your brain that recognizes what your natural “set weight” is. The weight that your body naturally sits at and will come back to. As you drop the kilos on the HcG diet, your brain is registering your new set/natural weight – that is worth its weight in gold (pun intended)
- All calorie restricted diets extract the fat from the fat cells in the body. The HcG diet goes further and breaks down the fat cell. So when you re-introduce healthy fats back into your diet, the fat cell is NOT there ready to fill back up again.
How the HcG Diet 1000 Plan that I recommend differs from other HcG diets.
- You eat 1000 calories per day instead of the original Dr Simeons 500 calories – making up the difference with important protein serves
- You eat a proper breakfast
- You eat a combination of veggies or salads with your meals, unlike the original version of the diet where you would only eat 1 veggie/salad with your meals
- The HcG supplement that I sell is the only Australian TGA approved (government ) HcG supplement, it is a combination of precise natural amino acids and herbs
- It is more “do-able”, more sustainable, and more health orientated than other versions of the HcG diet.