I recommend the only Australian Government TGA Approved HcG Supplement
If you have:
√ Tried other diets and didn’t get the results you were looking for?
√ Or… tried other diets and lost the weight initially but then regained it
Start The HcG diet – it works !
The HcG Diet – A Brief Overview
- The HcGdiet was researched and founded by Dr Simeons in the 1950’s
- Originally an injection of the hormone HcG was administered by medical practitioners
- Now the HcG is available in capsules – which is a combination of amino acids and herbs to simulate the active part of the HcG hormone itself
- The research identified 3 types of fat in the human body:
- Protective fats that are around each and every cell and organ, ligament and tissue for protection
- Healthy normal fats from food that are used for energy and maintaining body temperature (in colder climates)
- Stored fat or the “fat bank” whereby fats have been stored in the body due to metabolic reasons. In more recent times due to toxins in our foods and environment, xeno-oestrogens from our food chain and also the body “confuses” plastics and other toxins as oestrogen-like substances. These are collecting in fat stores and being locked in to the system. The body does not recognize how to utilise these stores as normal healthy fat to be used for energy, therefore are stored in the body, and locked in no matter how much exercise or restrictive calorie intake is adhered to.
- To assist the body to unlock the stored fats to be used as fuel, along with the HcG capsules a very specific diet is followed. There are 3 phases:
- The loading phase – eating a healthy diet including healthy fats
- The specific dietary guidelines – consuming 1000 calories per day
- The maintenance phase
With the original HCG diet, the eating plan was restricted to 500 calories per day. However with more recent research and utilizing more up-to-date methods the HcG capsule formula has been modified to enable you to have a daily diet of 1000 calorie per day . This modification is a better fit from my stand-point as I personally think that 500 calories per day is too low and could lead to protein deficiency.
To achieve fantastic results it does require adhering to the guidelines.
If this is of interest and sounds like a program that you would be interested in – please call me on 5447 6380 to discuss it further and I can provide you with more in-depth information for you to decide if this is for you.
<Read some of Deb’s clients’ HcG weight loss journey……> Testimonials
Being over-weight but skeptical of a diet, my husband and I have just finished 3 weeks on the HCG capsules and we feel great. My husband has lost 10 kilos and I have lost just over 6 kilos. My husband is an insulin dependent diabetic and the amount of insulin he has had to inject in the last 3 weeks has decreased dramatically. Following the eating plan was a little hard to get use to the first few days however once we got organized with planning all of our meals it became easier everyday, so we will continue on and do another 3 weeks now. We have enjoyed trying new ways to cook our food and new recipes thanks to Deb. We would highly recommend seeing Deb to help get started on your weight loss and healthier eating goals.
Paul and Rochelle.
GMG from Brisbane emails:
Having completed my first phase of the HcG program with Deb all I could say to her was “wow I am speechless”. I have been stepping on scales every morning to substantial weight loss. Something I have struggled with since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism then depression. When I heard about Deb and how she has been helping people like me, I was excited cause I wanted to see a naturopath desperately. I am sick of being told “all you have to do is eat less”. Sorry but I have tried diets all my life. Diet is Die with a T. Cause I’ve been there done that. I knew nothing of the HcG program and with Debs advice and encouragement I began. I have lost 6kg in the first three weeks. Today I had to step onto the scales 3 times to believe that I had lost another kilo in a few days!!! And I feel GOOD, really really good. I love those scales now, I’m stepping up up up.
Kris has this to say:
“Deb, I just want to let you know how happy I am that I came to see you . My mental and physical health before I came was not good. After a few years of thyroid issues and constant weight gain regardless of good eating habits and genuine efforts to release weight, I had given up. I really believed that I would never lose ANY of the over 20 kilos extra weight I had…….but thanks to you and HcG, I have lost 15kg!!!! Although I have a bit to go, that will happen, in the meantime I feel confident in the way I look and feel happy! Thank you thank you thank you………Kris”
Update: Kris has now gone on to lose 27 kg. She looks fabulous, she has so much more confidence. She is doing things now she never thought she ever would. Becoming comfortable in her own skin again has changed her life in so many many ways.